A treat for the kids, even for the kid in the adult who loves peanut butter. Got this recipe from food network and made it for the neighbor kids for a garage sale. These go perfect in a dirt cake instead of the usual store bought gummy worms!
- add 1 1/2 cups powdered milk
- add raisins
- add peanuts
- add 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- add 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- add 1/2 cup honey
- Put peanut butter and honey in a food processor or mixer and combine well.
- Add the dry milk powder and the powdered sugar and mix again until smooth and well blended.
- Take out and make into 1 long log roll and divide into about 20 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a thick worm and place 2 peanuts or raisins at the end to look like 2 eyes.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.