Here's something fun for the little ones, or the little ones at heart! Prep times are estimate so are cook times. (I use microwave to melt the chocolate chips.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 48 miniature candy canes
- add 24 fun-size Nestle crunch bars (any other fun size bar will work)
- add red string licorice (optional)
- add 48 gummy bears
- add 1 cup chocolate chips
- Unwrap candies and have ready, you will need to work quickly.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on 50% or mediumin 30 second intervals stirring between each interval, until chocolate is thoroughly melted.
- Use melted chocolate to attach candy canes onto the sides of the the candy bar to create a sleigh.
- Attach gummy bears sitting on the top of the candy bar with the melted chocolate.
- If desired, add string of red licorice for a rope.