The pineapple in this cake makes it wonderfully moist and delicious.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 2 1/2 cups flour
- add 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- add 1 tablespoon margarine
- add 1 lb powdered sugar
- add 1-2 teaspoon milk
- add 1 cup chopped nuts (, I use walnuts)
- add 2 teaspoons baking soda
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- add 1 1/2 cups oil
- add 2 cups grated raw carrots
- add 1 dash salt
- Mix all cake ingredients together and bake at 350 deg for 50 min in 9x13" baking pan for 50 min.
- Blend all icing ingredients well and cover cake generously.