This recipe is a bit labor intensive. Well, at least as far as my kitchen habits are concerned. But this is so good... its worth the extra effort for holidays... like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 lbs Boiled Sliced Carrots - drained
- add 2 of those big cans of Yams - drained
- add 3 Cups Sugar
- add 1 Tblsp Baking Powder
- add 1 Tblsp Vanilla
- add 3/4 Cup Flour
- add 1 1/2 Sticks Margarine
- add 6 Eggs
- Puree the carrots until they're smooth. You don't want it lumpy. Use any method that works for you. Food processor, blender, etc....
- Puree the sweet potatoes until they're smooth. You don't want it lumpy. Use any method that works for you. Food processor, blender, etc....
- Combine all ingredients together till well blended. Pour into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- The souffle should be done when knife inserted *near* middle comes out clean.