Presented By: The Glass Bazaar
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add olive oil
- add hot pepper sauce
- add 12-14 ounces turkey sausage
- add 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add 12-14 ounces pork or smoked pork butt or Canadian bacon or leftover pork
- add 1 loaf French bread
- add salt & pepper
- add 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- add 2 (15 ounce) cans navy beans or great northern beans or other white beans
- add 1 cup chicken stock
- add 1 small onion
- Put a large deep skillet over high heat, add a small amount of olive oil to skillet.
- Cut sausage into 1/2" thick slices, cut pork into 1/2" cubes.
- Cook meat in skillet until browned, stirring once or twice.
- Add onions and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add rinsed and drained beans, thyme, tomato sauce, chicken stock, salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Stir, cover and cook for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve in a shallow bowl with french bread and a crisp green salad.