Quick and easy. My sons love these! If you don't have self raising flour, you can substitute 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 3/4 teaspoon baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 3 teaspoons cocoa
- add 1 tablespoon hot water
- add 1/4 cup vanilla essence
- add 4 tablespoons butter
- add 1 egg
- add 1 tablespoon milk
- add 1/2 cup self raising flour
- Grease 5 personal sized ramekins (the little ones).
- Cream the butter and sugar together, then beat in the egg and fold in the flour and milk, mixing well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each ramekin and add the cocoa, vanilla (yes, 1/4 CUP of vanilla) and hot water to the remaining mixture.
- Top up each ramekin and swirl the two mixtures together with a spoon.
- Place around the edge of a microwave carousel and microwave on MEDIUM for 4-6 minutes.Careful!The ramekins are HOT.
- Allow to stand 1-2 minutes prior to serving.
- Turn over onto a plate.They should drop out with a little bit of tapping.