Servs: 6 Prep:
ceviche (also spelt as cebiche or seviche) is a form of citrus marinated seafood salad that originated in the Viceroyalty of Peru.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 lbs Tuna or Yellowtail, medium diced
- add 1/4 Cup Parsley, chopped
- add 1/2 Cup Cilantro, rough chop
- add 1 Cup Tomato Juice, V-8
- add 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- add 2 Tablespoons Jalepenos, minced
- add 3/4 Cup Red Onion, medium Dice
- add 4 Each Serrano Chilies, seeded and minced
- add 2 Medium Tomatoes, medium dice
- add 1 Teaspoon Oregano, dry
- add 7 Limes, juiced
- In a large glass bowl combine all ingredients together and allow to marinate for
- 4-6 hours.
- -Salt and Pepper to taste.
- -Add hot sauce for more spice.
- -Black Beans and or Corn can be added for color and taste.