If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4-5 teaspoons star anise
- add 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- add 1 cinnamon stick
- add 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- add 1 teaspoon whole coriander seeds
- add sugar or honey
- add 1 slice fresh gingerroot
- add 1 1/2 cups milk
- add 1 (1/16 ounce) bag black tea
- add 10-12 cardamom pods
- add 4 cups water
- Bring water and spices to boil in saucepan.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20minutes.
- Add teabags and milk, simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Add sweetner to taste. Serves 4.
- (The tea becomes spicier as it sits, may want to strain out spices).