from fine cooking, this is great for adding to noodle or rice dishes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- add 1/4 cup honey
- add 1/4 cup soy sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon five-spice powder
- add 1-1 1/2 lb pork tenderloins
- cut small incisions in pork at 1 inch intervals.
- mix remaining ingredients together.place pork in a large plastic bag, pour marinade over, refrigerate overnight, turning a few times.
- heat broiler and position rack 6 inches from heat.
- put a rack in a roasting pan, place pork on rack. add 1/4" of water to the pan.
- cook 15-25 minutes until a thermometer registers 145 degrees.