From Rima Soni's Q & A Trouble Shooter column, Weekend magazine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add olive oil, as required (this really depends on the length of your hair)
- add 1 teaspoon vinegar
- add 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 teaspoon honey
- You can do either of these.
- I prefer the olive oil way, but I know many folks in my family who do the egg yolk method.
- If you are using olive oil, just massage it gently into your scalp and leave it on for an hour.
- Then, wash it with a mild herbal shampoo.
- If you want to do the egg method, then massage egg yolk mixed with honey, lemon juice and vinegar into your hair.
- Wash off after an hour with a mild herbal shampoo.