I clipped this recipe from my local newspaper several years ago. It has special appeal due to the combination of regular chili beans and white great northern beans. A delicious change of pace.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons lime juice
- add 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili beans
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 6 cups chicken broth
- add 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans
- add 1 (1 ounce) package williams white chili seasoning mix
- add 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- add 1 onion
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 2 jalapeno peppers
- In a large soup pot or Dutch oven, melt butter and saute onion until transparent.
- Add chicken and cook until juices run clear.
- Add broth and simmer uncovered 30 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to the pot and simmer uncovered for another 30 minutes.