This recipe was given to me by one of the nurses that I work with, its easy and very very tasty
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (4 ounce) jar Hormel dried beef
- add 2 (8 ounce) pachages cream cheese
- add 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- add 3 green onions
- Mix all of the above ingredients together well.Put into saran wrap and roll into a ball. Refridgerate for a couple of hours before serving.
- Serve with club crackers or any kind of crackers.