This makes a great appetizer, especially at Holiday Time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Kraft)
- add 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add 1/4 cup white wine
- add 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add bread, cut into bite size pieces (French, Italian, Rye or any of your choice.)
- add 1 dash pepper
- add 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix to-gether milk, wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper,mayo and cheese in the top of a 2 quart double boiler over simmering water.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is hot.
- Pour into fondue pot or chafing dish.
- Place chunks of bread on fondue forks or wooden picks and dip in!
- Makes 2 cups.