"I've been making this fondue since the early 70's. Always so good!"
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- add 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 pound shredded Gruyere cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 cup dry white wine
- add 1/2 pound shredded Swiss cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Simmer wine in fondue pot. Add Swiss cheese, Gruyere cheese, 1/4 pound at a time. Stir after each addition of cheese until melted. Stir in flour. When all the cheese has melted, stir in salt and nutmeg. Serve with cut-up French bread.