my grandma alway cook when my sister and i eat them and it was taste good .
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups water
- add 3/4 cup ALBERS? Quick Grits
- add 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- add 3/4 cup NESTL? CARNATION? Evaporated Milk
- add 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- add 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- add 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 375? F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- BRING water to a boil in a medium saucepan; slowly stir in grits. Cover pan; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes.
- ADD 1 1/2 cups cheese, evaporated milk and butter to saucepan; stir until cheese and butter are melted. Add eggs, hot pepper sauce and pepper; stir well. Pour into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown and puffy. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.