This recipe makes a lovely appetizer when arranged on a serving platter and surrounded with fresh flowers. It's from the cookbook "Culinary Masterpieces From the Birmingham Museum of Art".
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 cup strawberry jam
- add 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- add 4 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all the ingredients except the jam.
- Form into a ring on the serving platter.
- Spoon the strawberry jam in the center of the ring.
- Serve with assorted crackers.