Filed Under: soup,
This is a hearty soup for cold winter suppers. Serve with round crackers and a crunchy BLT.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheese soup
- 1 (14-16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a two-quart pan and cook in bouillon liquid.
- When potatoes are tender add California Mix, celery soup, chicken soup and cheese soup.
- Stir to mix.
- Transfer to crockpot and turn on high.Heat for 30 minutes.
- Or, just turn stove top to medium and let soup simmer/boil for 45 minutes-hour.