This is a hearty soup for cold winter suppers. Serve with round crackers and a crunchy BLT.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- add 4 medium potatoes
- add 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- add 1 (10 ounce) can cheese soup
- add 1 (14-16 ounce) package california-blend frozen vegetables
- add 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Place potatoes in a two-quart pan and cook in bouillon liquid.
- When potatoes are tender add California Mix, celery soup, chicken soup and cheese soup.
- Stir to mix.
- Transfer to crockpot and turn on high.Heat for 30 minutes.
- Or, just turn stove top to medium and let soup simmer/boil for 45 minutes-hour.