Sweet potato, the best thing in the world.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- add 1/4 cup plain flour
- add 1 cup broccoli florets
- add 1 teaspoon thyme
- add 1 medium Spanish onion
- add 1/2 cup whole-wheat bread crumbs
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1 cup non-fat soy milk
- add 10 g low-fat butter
- add 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- add 1 cup peas
- add 1 large sweet potato
- Coat overproof 6-cup-dish with cooking spray. Cut Sweet Potato into 5-mm slices.
- Combine with garlic, onion and stock in a pan. Cover and simmer until sweet potato is tender.
- Place sweet potato, peas and broccoli in prepared dish. Melt Butter in pan and stir in flour. Stir over heat until bubbling. Remove from heat and gradually stir in combined milk and extra stock. Stir over heat until boiled. Stir in herbs.
- Pour Sauce over sweet potato. Top with breadcrumbs.