You can serve this cheesecake plain, or top with cherry or (my favourite) blueberry pie filling.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons flour
- add 3 tablespoons white sugar
- add 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- add 3 tablespoons margarine
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 4 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream cheese
- add 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling or blueberry pie filling
- add 4 large eggs
- add 1 cup white sugar
- add 1 tablespoon vanilla
- First, make crust.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and melted margarine in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven and turn oven temperature up to 450F.
- Now, make filling.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar and flour with an electric mixer at medium speed until well mixed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- At slow speed, blend in sour cream and vanilla; pour into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 250F and bake for one hour more.
- Remove from oven and loosen cake from rim of pan but do not remove rim of pan until completely cool.
- Chill; top servings with pie filling if desired.