Feel like some finger food? You can half the size of the patties to make then go farther or double the recipe with no problem.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add salt and pepper (to season)
- add 1 cup grated zucchini (excess water squeezed out)
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 3 leaves fresh sage
- add 1 tablespoon honey
- add 1 egg
- add 1 cup grated sweet potatoes (raw)
- add 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- add 4 tablespoons flour
- add 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- add 1/2 cup onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- line cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Mix first 9 ingredients together.
- Mixture will be somewhat loose.
- Scoop up in a 1/3 measuring cup mixture and gentle flip onto parchment paper flatten slightly.
- You should have 5 patties.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook balsamic vinegar with honey till reduced in half.
- Remove patties gently from parchment paper and place on serving dish.
- Pour sauce into a small bowl and dip patties into sauce.