Adapted from a recipe gleaned off the internet, then doubled the spices for a nice kick. Enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon garlic salt (you might try minced garlic)
- add 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- add 4 tablespoons melted butter
- add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- add 8 cups popped corn
- If you are making the popcorn from scratch, use about 1/2 cup raw popcorn. Coat the bottom of a 12 inch skillet(I use cast iron),with the oil and heat oil till it gets good and hot.When popcorn starts popping, shake pan over high heat till popping stops. Combine butter and seasonings; mix in popcorn until well coated. Sprinkle with cheese, stir well.
- Makes 8 cups.