These biscuits are easy, quick and tasty! No rolling or cutting is necessary, making them no-fuss!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 cup buttermilk
- add 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350, and mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix in cheese.
- Add buttermilk, and blend until dry ingredients are moistened; DON'T OVERMIX!
- Divide dough between 12 greased muffin tins, and bake for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.