These are a great treat and easy to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- add 16 chicken wings
- add 1 teaspoon dried basil
- add 3/4 cup crumbled crackers or fine breadcrumbs
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 1/2 garlic salt
- wash chicken wings, pat dry.
- In a bowl combine the crumbled crackers or bread crumbs. herbs and cheese.
- Add seasonings and mix well to blend.
- Melt butter.
- Dip chicken wings, first into melted butte and then into the crumb coating.
- Arrange chicken wings in lightlyoiled baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and done.