I found this recipe in the Quick Cooking magazine. Love that magazine!!!! It is quick and easy and great with those winter soup and stews.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar or pepper jack, 4 ounces)
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 2 cups self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients, in a large bowl, until just blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfulls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Now grab that bowl of chili, soup, or stew and enjoy!