had some leftover cheese and dip and this is what happened.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3-1/2 cup milk
- add 5 medium potatoes (peeled and washed)
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/3 cup French onion dip
- add 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- add 1/4 cup margarine
- cube potatoes into bite sized pieces place into medium sized sauce pan cover with water and cook until tender,about 15 minutes.
- when done drain,and return to pan or to a medium sized bowl.
- with a mixer on medium speed,mix until all potatoe are broken up.
- add dip, mixing until smooth.
- add milk,mixing well.
- then add margarine,salt (may not need it with the salt in the dip) pepper.
- mixing until margarine melts add cheese and mix well.
- you might have to add more milk to get it to the right thickness or thinness you want.