Servs: 12 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- add 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- add 8 medium green onions, sliced
- add 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- add 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1 1/4 cups Original Bisquick
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves or 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 12 eggs
- 1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Layer sausage, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and cheese in dish.
- 2. Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over cheese.
- 3. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown and set.