Talk about Comfort food!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've also made with Monterey Jack Cheese to give it a little kick!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 small onions
- add 4 slices bacon
- add 4 ounces brie cheese, rind removed (They now sell it without the rind)
- add 5 large potatoes
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 2 cups milk
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oveam 350.
- Melt butter and blend in flour, add milk cooking till slightly thickened, (can be done in Micro).
- Add shredded cheese and brie till melted.
- Butter pan and Layer 1/2 the potaoes,onions,bacon bits, and sauce then add next layer.
- (you can do more layers if you want ending with sauce.) Bake for 1 hour till tender.