Need a fairly quick dessert? This is the one! Dress up these cheesecake cookie cups using silver or gold foil liners for the holidays.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- add 1 large egg
- add chocolate curls
- add 1/3 cup sliced blanched almonds
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- add 12 slices refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- add 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Place 1 round of cookie dough in each lined cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and almond extract in a medum bowl until smooth.
- Pour 3 T.
- cream cheese mixture over each cookie in a cup.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Top with cherry pie filling and sprinkle with blanched almonds.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.