Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
I just created it & loved it in no time easy ,simple and delish...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 oz 1/3 fat cream cheese
- add 8 oz frozen cherry
- add 8 oz frozen blueberry
- add I cup flour
- add ? cup brown sugar
- add One large Egg
- add 1-Tea spoon Vanilla
- add 1-Tbs coffee , Cherry or blueberry liquor
- add 1- Cup extra virgin olive oil
- add Mix Egg, olive oil & vanilla together well
- Mix flour & brown sugar, then add to mixture of egg, olive oil, vanilla, until the batter mixed well.
- Preheat a 10-inch oiled baking dish .
- pour the batter in the oiled baking dish.
- Bake for 10 mint.in 375 degree.
- let crust lo cool.
- *For topping, mix the cream cheese with 1/2 of Cherry & 1/2 of blue berry .
- .add the Kahlua coffee or blueberry Liquor to the mixture. By now, you should have your soft creamy silky topping. With spatula knife spread the cream cheese topping on the torte crust, then decorate the top with the rest of cherries & blue berries, (whole cherries all around outer circle. & blue berries in center).
- Chill & cut into eight servings