Great simple dessert.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/3 cup lemon juice
- add 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- add 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 2 tablespoons sugar
- add 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Divide among eight dessert dishes, about 4 rounded teaspoonfuls in each.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk until blended. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon 1/4 cup into each dish.
- Top with pie filling, about 1/4 cup in each.