Servs: 8 Makes: 10 cups Prep:
My Mom always prepares recipes like this for no special occasion at all. She loves whipping up simple desserts ahead of time for the family.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- add 1 can cherry pie filling
- add 1 large can crushed pineapple
- add 1 cup chipped pecans
- add 1 large cool whip topping
- add 1 small package of mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine milk, cherry pie filling, pineapple and nuts. Fold in cool whip topping and marshmallows. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.