This bread is out of this world delicious. Wonderful served with with cream cheese.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups flour
- add 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 3 eggs
- add 1 1/2 cups oil
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Beat together oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to egg mixture.
- Stir in cherry pie filling and nuts by hand.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes to 1 hour.