Makes: 30 cookies Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup all purpose flour
- add 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- add 1/2 tsp baking powder
- add 1/4 tsp baking soda
- add 1/4 tsp salt
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1/3 cup butter, softened
- add 1 tsp vanilla extract
- add 1 large egg
- add 2/3 cup dried tart cherries
- add 3 tblsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk. Set aside.
- 3. Place sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended. Add vanilla and egg; beat well. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture. Beat just until combined. Fold in cherries and chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven; cool on pans 5 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire rack.