I use Crispex cereal because it both rice and corn chex so I only have to buy one box to make the mix. I also increase the 'sauce' by about 50% for a little added zip. What's a party without Chex Mix?!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- add 6 tablespoons butter
- add 7 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- add 8 cups Crispix cereal
- add 1 cup mixed nuts
- add 1 cup small pretzels
- Combine melted butter, seasoned salt and worcestershire sauce.
- Place cereal, nuts and pretzels in a roasting pan.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture stirring constantly to coat.
- Place in preheated 250°F oven and bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container or resealable plastic bag.