If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- add 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- add 1/3 cup masa harina
- add chili peppers
- add 3 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add parsley
- add 1/3 cup sugar
- add 1/4 cup water
- With an electric mixer, beat butter until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in masaharina.
- On low speed, beat in water.
- Place corn in bowl of food processor andpulse until chopped coarsely.
- Stir in masa mixture. In a small bowl, stirtogether sugar, cornmeal,cream, baking powder, and salt. Stir into cornmixture. Spread in a greased 8" sq.
- baking pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Place in alarger pan and pour boiling water half way up the side of the smaller pan.
- Bake at 350 for50 min., or until set. Remove smaller pan from water, uncoverand let stand 15 min.
- Sprinkle with chilies and parsley, if desired.