The most popular variation of grilled chicken in the Indian Cuisine!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 lb chicken
- add 1/2 cup yogurt
- add A pinch of ajinomoto
- add 2-3 tsp soya sauce
- add 3-4 tbsp corn flour
- add 2-3 green chilies
- add 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- add Salt to taste
- add Red food coloring
- add Oil for deep frying
- Mix the chicken pieces with yogurt, salt and cook the
- chicken until the pieces are tender and all the water
- evaporates. Keep the chicken pieces aside.
- Mix ajinomoto, soya sauce, corn flour, ginger-garlic
- paste, red coloring and salt in a vessel and marinate
- the cooked chicken pieces in it. Marinate for 4-5 hours.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in oil and drain.
- Also deep fry the sliced green chilies and decorate on
- the top of the chicken pieces.