If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1kg (2.2 lbs.) chicken (thigh or breast with bone)
- add - 3/4C rice vinegar
- add - 1 whole garlic, finely chopped
- add - 3/4C water
- add - 3T Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- add - 6 bay leaves
- add - 1/2T salt
- add - Tomato and cucumber for garnish
- - Place chicken in a pot; add vinegar, half the garlic, water, soy sauce, bay leaves and salt. Mix and allow to marinate for one hour.
- - Cook in a covered pot over medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until the broth is reduced completely.
- - Stir-fry the remaining garlic in a pan; add cooked chicken and stir-fry together until browned.
- - Serve hot, garnished with tomato and cucumber.