I usually make this dish for company and it's always well received.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/4 teaspoon rosemary
- add 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- add 1/2 cup chablis or other dry wine (apple juice may be used as a subsitute)
- add 8 chicken breast halves
- add 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Saute almonds in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, reserving butter in skillet.
- Set almonds aside.
- Combine flour, rosemary salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Brown chicken in reserved butter over medium-high heat 4 minutes on each side.
- Stir in wine or apple juice, cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter, reserving juices in skillet.
- Set chicken aside and keep warm.
- Bring juices to a boil; stir in reserved almonds.
- Spoon almond mixture over chicken.