If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tomatoe
- add 1 cup canned diced green chilis
- add 1/2 cup slice black olives
- add 1 cup 50/50 green chili sauce
- add 3 cups Colby & Mozzerella shredded cheese
- add 2 cups Tyson grilled chicken strips- thawed.
- add Toppings:
- add Cornmeal (optional)
- add 1 teaspoon active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- add 3/4 teaspoon salt
- add 3 cups bread flour
- add 4 teaspoons olive oil or cooking oil
- add 1 cup water
- add Dough:
- Add all of the ingredients except cornmeal to a 1-1/2- or 2-pound bread machine according to the manufacturer's directions. Select the dough cycle. When the cycle is complete, remove dough from machine. Punch down. Cover and let rest 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Divide dough in half. For each pizza,grease an 11- or 12-inch pizza pan or a large baking sheet. If desired, sprinkle pan with cornmeal. On lightly floured surface, roll 1 portion of dough into a 12- or 13-inch circle. Transfer to prepared pan, building up edge slightly. Prick crust with a fork. Do not let dough rise. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. 1. Spread green chili suace on both pizzas. 2. Add Chicken, olives, tomatoes and chilis3. Sprinkle each pizza with cheeseBake for 10 to 15 minutes more or until edge of crust is golden brown and the topping is bubbly. Makes two 11-12 inch pizzas. Serves 4-5 people.