chicken breasts with cornmeal-coriander crust and black bean-mango salsa
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Nonstick vegetable oil spray*Available at Asian markets and in the Asian foods section of some supermarkets.
- add 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- add 1 teaspoon sugar 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- add 1 15- to 16-ounce can black beans, drained, rinsed
- add 2 cups 1/2-inch pieces peeled pitted mangoes
- add 3/4 cup fresh white corn kernels
- add 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- add 8 5-ounce skinless boneless chicken breasts, excess fat trimmed
- add 1 teaspoon chili oil*
- add 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Place first 8 ingredients in large bowl. Toss to combine. Season salsa with salt and pepper. Cover; let stand 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix cornmeal and coriander in shallow bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Generously spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray. Place skillet over medium-high heat. Coat 1 side of each chicken breast with cornmeal mixture. Place 4 chicken breasts, cornmeal side down, in skillet; cook until golden on bottom, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Turn chicken over. Cook chicken until cooked through, about 5 minutes longer. Transfer chicken to baking sheet. Keep warm in oven. Wipe out skillet, then spray with more nonstick spray. Repeat with remaining 4 chicken breasts.
- Cut chicken breasts diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Transfer to plates. Spoon salsa atop chicken and serve.