I needed an easy dish my children would eat, but sophisticated enough for adults.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 1/2 lbs skinless chicken pieces
- add 2 cups tomato sauce
- add 1 teaspoon thyme
- add 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- add 1/2 cup marsala wine
- add 1/2 cup Italian olives
- add 4 cloves chopped garlic
- add 1 green pepper
- add 1 red pepper
- add 1 cup chopped onions
- add 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- add red pepper flakes
- add salt and pepper
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1/4 cup tomato paste
- Brown chicken in olive oil in nonstick pan.
- Remove to crockpot.
- In same pan saute onions for five to ten minutes unitl softened and add garlic.
- Place all ingrdients in crockpot.
- Place on automatic time adjust.
- (2-4 hours high, four hours slow.) To thicken sauce if necessary remove cover off crockpot last 30 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti.