Delicious. This originally came from The New Doubleday cook book, and has been tweeked a bit.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 12 ounces linguine
- add 3/4 cup dry red wine
- add 1/4 cup tomato paste
- add 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- add 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 1 (1 lb) can tomatoes
- add 2 yellow onions
- heat oil in large pot over high heat.
- Cook chicken, remove from pot.
- cook onions 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, cook 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, break clumps.
- Mix wine, tomato paste & rosemary, add to pot.
- Return chicken to pot.
- Add salt & pepper, simmer 45 minutes.
- Cook liguine accordingly while sauce simmers.
- Toss with sauce and chicken with linguine, serve.