I do the entire process in my electric fry pan....only one pan to clean up. I usually serve with ziti, salad and garlic bread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or dried oregano leaves
- add cooking spray
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 2 medium green peppers or red peppers
- add 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- add 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes in tomato puree
- add 2 medium onions
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over med-hi heat until browned.
- Remove chicken to a plate.
- In same skillet over medium heat cook onions and peppers until lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Over high heat bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Stir occasionally.