A zesty alternative to plain spaghetti sauce.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 green bell pepper
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can undrained stewed tomatoes
- add 4 boneless chicken breasts
- add 1/4 cup chicken broth
- add 1 medium onion
- add 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- add 1/2 lb spaghetti
- Heat butter in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken.
- Saute' 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken.
- Drain all but 2-3 tbs of drippings.
- Add garlic, onion, and bell pepper to skillet.
- Saute' until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Add undrained tomatoes, broth, and italian seasoning.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain well.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl and spoon sauce and chicken over top.