If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1-refrigerated pizza dough (pilsbury)
- add 1-C shredded havarti cheese
- add 1-C shredded mozzorella cheese
- add 1/4-C olive oil for frying
- add 2-T crushed dried oregano
- add 4-cloves garlic chopped fine
- add 1-large yellow onion sliced thin
- add 1-15oz can diced tomato's drained
- add 2-boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 pieces.
- Pre heat oven to 375 degreesUse a 10inch skillet and add olive oil. Turn heat to med. to high and add onion slices. Cook until they just start to turn brown. Add chicken pieces and garlic, cook until done, Add tomato and oregano. Salt and pepper to taste. Turn heat to medium and cook for 5 min.Place pizza dough on a cookie sheet and spread chicken mixture over the dough. Spread the two cheeses over the chicken mixture and bake for 20 to 25 min. or untill cheese starts to bubble and turn golden.Pizza serves 4 to 8 people depending on how hungry you are. Great for a simple dinner or a pot luck.