True Southern chicken and dressing recipe. Easy and delicious
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 2% low-fat milk
- add 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- add 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread stuffing mix
- add 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Place chicken in a large saucepan full of lightly salted water. Bring to a boil; boil for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (juices run clear). Remove chicken from pan, reserving broth. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and place in bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl mix together cream of chicken soup and cream of celery soup. Fill one empty soup can with milk, and mix milk with soups. Pour mixture over chicken. In a small bowl combine stuffing and broth; mix together and spoon mixture over casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.