Very easy but it's really impressive.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- add 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- add 1 can cream of chicken soup
- add 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- add 1 teaspoon salt
- add 1 (5 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- add 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- add 3/4 cup white wine
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; brown in oil in skillet.
- Place in 11x7 baking dish.
- Stir soup into skillet; blend in the wine.
- Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, green pepper and thyme.
- Heat to boiling; pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.