For this quick noodle dish, shredded cooked chicken is stir fried with garlic, ginger, soy sauce and chilli sauce and tossed through cruchy vegetables and tasty noodles - perfect for a quick supper. Why not try making this with different kinds of noodles such as udon or rice noodles?
- add 175 g snow peas
- add 175 g bean sprouts
- add 1 onion
- add 175 g noodles
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- add 225 g lean cooked chicken
- add 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- add 1 cm piece fresh gingerroot
- add 2 garlic cloves
- Cook the noodles in a large pan of boiling, salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok, and stir fry the onion over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until begining to brown.Add the garlic, ginger, bean sprouts and mangetout and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Drain the noodles well and add to the wok, with the chicken and soy sauce; cook for 2 minutes until piping hot. Stir in the sweet chilli sauce and serve immediately.