A tasty Pampered Chef recipe using a 13" or 15" round baking stone. (Fall/Winter 1997 Season's Best Recipe Collection The Pampered Chef)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 slices bacon
- add 1 (4 ounce) cup finely shredded swiss cheese
- add 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken meat
- add 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- add 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- add 1 tablespoon onions
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- add 1 medium red bell pepper
- add 2 cups shredded lettuce
- add 1-2 large plum tomato
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Snip parsley.
- Chop onion.
- Add parsley and onion to mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
- In a 2 quart bowl, flake chicken with a fork.
- Chop bacon.
- Add bacon, 3/4 cup swiss cheese, and 1/3 cup of the mayonnaise mixture; mix well.
- Unroll crescent dough, separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange triangles in a circle on a 13" baking stonewith wide ends of triangles overlapping in the center and points toward the outside (there should be a 5-inch diameter opening in the center of the stone).
- Scoop the chicken mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle.
- Bring outside points of triangle up over filling and tuck under wide ends of dough at center or ring (filling will not be completely covered).
- Slice tomatoes, cut slices in half.
- Place 1 tomato half over filling between openings of ring.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven, immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup swiss cheese.
- Using a v-shaped cutter, cut around bell pepper.
- Separate halves; remove membrane and seeds.
- Fill with remaining mayonnaise mixture; place in center of ring.
- Arrange lettuce around the pepper.