My family loved this recipe. All the flavors of the real deal, only quicker to put on the table. It would be a lovely brunch dish too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 can cream of chicken soup
- add 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts
- add 8 ounces ham
- add 8 ounces swiss cheese
- add 1/2 cup milk
- add dry breadcrumbs
- add 1 cup milk
- add 1 egg
- Dip chicken in egg and milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well.
- Brown in a little oil until golden.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, add cheese and ham.
- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk and pour over all.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 30-35 minutes, or until tender and bubbly.